Blade Runner – EMS Recombination (Definitive Edition)
Disc 1 – Esper Analysis
01. Ladd Company Fanfare (0:27)
02. Prologue & Main Titles (4:02)
03. Leon’s Test (2:32)
04. Los Angeles 2019 (1;47)
05. The Blue Room (1:14)
06. Flight To Tyrell Corporation (1:14)
07. Rachel (1:40)
08. Voight Kampff Test (2:41)
09. Leon’s Room (On The Trail Of Nexus 6) (0:52)
10. Harps Of The Ancient Temples (2:20)
11. At Mr. Chews (5:04)
12. Memories Of Green (5:46)
13. Blade Runner Blues (Full Length Version) (10:03)
14. I’m Hungry JF (1:29)
15. Deckard’s Dream (1:38)
16. Esper Analysis (2:25)
17. Animoid Row Part 1 (Tales Of The Future) (3:56)
18. Animoid Row Part 2 (1:46)
19. Qu’ran (3:50)
Disc 2 – Waiting For Zhora
01. Taffey Lewis’ Club (2:04)
02. Miss Salome And The Snake (1:22)
03. Waiting For Zhora (1:17)
04. Zhora’s Retirement (2:07)
05. One More Kiss, Dear (4:01)
06. I Am The Business (3:15)
07. Love Theme (4:57)
08. The Blimp (2:50)
09. Morning At The Bradbury (5:11)
10. The Prodigal Son Returns (3:08)
11. The Prodigal Son Brings Death (3:45)
12. Deckard Enters The Bradbury (2:15)
13. Dangerous Days (2:49)
14. Wounded Animals (10:27)
15. Tears In Rain (2:56)
16. Rachel Sleeps (2:05)
17. End Titles (7:31)
Disc 3 – Memories Of Green/Blade Runner Blues
01. Ladd Company Logo Fanfare (0:24)
02. Main Titles (Workprint Version) (0:21)
03. Leon’s Voight Kampff Test (Alternate Take) (1:26)
04. Off World Blimp Advert (1:06)
05. Blush Response (5:45)
06. Empty Streets (6:14)
07. Bicycle Riders (Rain In Second Sector) (2:25)
08. Rachel’s Song (4:38)
09. Memories Of Green & Blade Runner Blues (Film Edit) (5:00)
10. Piano In An Empty Room (3:39)
11. Thinking Of Rachel (1:49)
12. Longing (1:59)
13. Damask Rose (2:30)
14. If I Didn’t Care (3:06)
15. One Alone (2:25)
16. Desolation Path (Extended) (6:42)
17. Mechanical Dolls (2:54)
18. End Titles (Alternate Edit) (4:36)
Bonus disc – The Japanese Tracks
01. Japanese Woman’s Birth Control Advert On Billboard/Off World Blimp Advert/At The Noodle Bar (2:44)
02. If I Didn’t Care/Flute Music On The Busy Streets While Reading A Newspaper (0:33)
03. Percussion Music While Sitting At The Counter Of The White Dragon (0:51)
04. Pris And Sebastian Enter The Bradbury (1:38)
05. Japanese Woman On Building Advertising Display/Pris Peeking At Sebastian’s Apartment (1:12)
06. Deckard Looking Up At The Iron And Glass Roof Of The Bradbury Atrium (0:41)
07. Roy Pushes A Nail Through His Hand (1:10)
08. Deckard Escapes Through The Window Ledge/Deckard Climbing On The Rooftop (1:30)
09. Chidori No Kyoku [The Plovers] (Full Length Version) (11:53)
10. Ogi No Mato [The Folding Fan As A Target] (Full Length Version) (10:41)
Blade Runner EMS Recombination is an own attempt to create a “Best of” soundtrack from all the available bootlegs of Vangelis’ superb score.
The selection criteria was very simple: find the pieces that represented the film score in their cleanest (without dialogue and sfx as much as was possible) versions and be of the best available sound quality. It kept most of the titles of the source tracks only changing a few as some had some obscure titles not immediately obvious to the wider audience.
Note fro The EMS Team :
EMS Recombination is not for sale !!!
We were dreading the day we would see the EMS on some eBay listing to fit the perfect bladerunner-soundtrack collector swindle… but we knew soon or later something like that was going to happen.
In a way, we were to expect such mercenary interest from these type of gentlemen too… but not so soon.
The whole idea of exploiting the frenzy of collectors to acquire an item is not something we condone, will ever condone, or ever want…
The die has been cast… What could have we done differently?
If we had not shared it and kept to us then it would have never reached the people we wished to share our labour of love with.
I trust that the majority of the Blade Runner fans do share our feelings about what should not be done in the first place… but it seems it cannot be avoided.
Learn to have a deeper look around if you wish to be smart enough not to be ripped off by such greedy individuals.
Beware of the not-so-occasional self-proclaimed ebay sellers who are offering home-made copies of these discs intended as a work from fans to fans and not to cash in easy money on things that are not their own.
Avoid ebay merchants pushing deliberately (re)packagings of such releases as “EMS Recombination”, “The Final Mix”, “The Sound Of Blade Runner”, (but the list goes on if you count the re-packagings of fake “Esper Retirement Edition”, “Esper Edition” or “2019 Edition”…).
You might be spending less money to buy what these sellers buy instead of bidding half your wage to support such selfish people.
What these unethical sellers do is buying 10, 50, 100 pieces of their preferred brand 52X CD-R White Inkjet Printable. Genuine Printer Ink Cartridges for their preferred brand of Printer. Standard DVD Storage Cases, Quad-Triple-Double-Single-Slim Jewel Cases CD/DVD to hold Front & Back Graphic Inserts.
Protect yourself from unscrupulous sellers and you will avoid to waste hundred of bucks or quids depending from which side of the ocean you might be.
These people are shameless thieves who steal honest people’s efforts to cash in easy money. Just because they got something freely given and solely intended for promotional use doesn’t mean they should be allowed to sell it.
The whole auction thing should have been re-thought long ago when it naturally comes to this… letting such people performing this tried-and-tested method on their preferred target market: lucrative collectibles.
Wishing all the experienced collectors and the internet-savvy not to be as smart and dumb as the happy e-buyers from the usual seasoned serial thiefs.
Do not support the ebay-ready counterfeits of your preferred soundtrack.
The EMS Team.
There are no reviews yet.